?
This directory is not cleaned up. It's a real mess in fact. :) Note
that these are small memory dumps, not the full ones.

Making the dumps available would mean to add a step to copy the dump
back to the main server and let these files live on the server.
Patches are welcome but I don't see a strong incentive.

M-A