On Wed, May 27, 2009 at 3:14 PM, Jeremy Moskovich <jer...@chromium.org> wrote:
> A possible solution to this would be to store a queue of the last N NSEvents
> per renderer matched with an ID.  the event would then be serialized and
> sent to the renderer which could then send it's own IPC message back to the
> browser process to get Cocoa to handle the message, we could pick the
> NSEvent out of the queue by ID and send back the relevant edit command to
> the renderer.

BTW, we also want this on the Linux side:

>From browsing
  http://library.gnome.org/devel/gtk/stable/gtk-Bindings.html
it looks like we might be able to root around in the bindings data
structure to map a key event into a command name + args that could be
serialized over IPC.

In brief, if/when you get around to implementing such a thing, please
involve Linux since we'll probably want to share some code.  :)