I  assume he's not a benchmark pro, but he did a decent job already.  We can
nitpick his sampling methodology - but it won't change the result.  He is
correct that many procs is far more memory consuming than single proc, and
we already knew this.
This is a tradeoff we made consciously and deliberately.  When firefox
crashes, all tabs go down.  When firefox memory is compromised (security),
all tabs are compromised.  In chrome, we don't have those problems, but
instead use more RAM.  Further, Chrome is also able to implement per-tab
prioritization, so that background tabs don't make foreground tabs go slow.
 Firefox can't do that.
Lastly, lets bring the test back to reality.  People don't visit 150 random
home pages.  They may have 20-30 tabs open, but many are applications, with
cookies, javascript state and much more than just the "home page".  When
apps are in use, the memory gap between chrome and FF shrinks a lot.

Mike