Hi Marc-Antoine,

I am getting the same "wdiff: /tmp/t101c.0: No such file or directory"
errors ... I'm running an XP VM on a Vista 64 host, but I've tried
both local files (running the tests on a virtual drive) as well as a
network share to the host VM. I've tried the /etc/fstab, the
CYGWIN=nontsec, and the changing of directory ACLs, all to no avail.
Any other ideas?

-- Dirk