Hi Darin,

Your rev 19669 removes the WebFrame::GetPrintPageShrink() method that was
added in rev 14639:

http://src.chromium.org/viewvc/chrome?view=rev&revision=14639

--- begin paste ---

Rev 12100 changed the way that we spool and render printed output, most
notably
introducing use of the PrintContext class.  The existing
PrintContext::spoolPage() method applies a webkit scaling factor before
rendering output to the graphics context.  ChromePrintContext::spoolPage()
(in
webframe_impl.cc), which is used by chromium instead of
PrintContext::spoolPage(), does not apply this scaling factor, but instead
eventually returns the scaling factor via WebFrame::PrintPage().  This is a
problem for the Chromium Embedded Framework (CEF) because, unlike chromium,
the
CEF renders directly to the printer device context.  It is therefore
important
for CEF that we retrieve and apply the webkit scaling factor before calling
PrintPage().  In order to support this capability the following adds a
WebFrame::GetPrintPageShrink() method.

--- end paste ---

Can you please restore the WebFrame::GetPrintPageShrink() method or provide
an alternate approach for meeting the described need?

Thanks,
Marshall