Hi all,

I would like to use the Chromium source code as the basis to a custom
documentation viewer. The following outlines what I would like to do
with the source:

- Add sidebar panels to left/right of each Chromium window.
- Remove unwanted features from drop-down menu buttons on main tool
strip.
- Remove "Inspector" and the various web developer and debugging tools
from interface.
- Replace search functionality with custom search functionality in URI
address bar.
- Add a custom scheme name "my-scheme:something/a/b/c.html"
- Adjust "About" dialog box to reflect title of product with logo and
product artwork.
- Change colour scheme of the browser.

Whilst the application will still be able to access the webpages from
the Internet, it will be used primarily for viewing offline content.

I have a couple of questions:

1. Would this be compatible with the associated open source license?
2. Could the product be distributed as a part of a commercial package?

Many thanks,
Lea Hayes