On Tue, Jul 14, 2009 at 2:35 PM, Eric Roman <ero...@chromium.org> wrote:

> Your suggestion of augmenting the PAC enviroment to expose incognito
> information could be done, and I am interested to hear more about the
> use-cases.

Incognito isn't designed to hide user details from websites (e.g. by sending
requests through Tor, changing referrers, blocking cookies, etc.) and I'm
uncomfortable with changes designed to allow partial movement in that
direction.  I don't think Incognito's meaning should be overloaded.  I would
be more comfortable with changes that allow someone to e.g. write a Chrome
extension that provides everything needed for "cover your tracks online"
browsing.

PK