I fear that this is treading into territory where the software is trying to
be too smart. Most users will type in one language. Many users will type in
two languages. Few users will type in more than two languages. A simpler
design is simply to notice that the user seems to be multilingual and offer
to expand spell check to the additional language(s). I'm concerned that
frequent on-the-fly switches will result in incorrect flagging of misspelled
words and will irritate users.

-Brian