To elaborate on Peter's comment.  IncrediBuild (which the buildbots
use) get confused by changes to our grd files.  Our grd files generate
headers, which should then cause lots of cc files to get rebuilt.
Visual Studio seems to always get this right, but IncrediBuild gets
this wrong and cc files don't get rebuilt.  I imagine IncrediBuild is
checking the timestamp of the file before the headers are re-generated
and doesn't realize it needs to rebuild.