On Sat, Aug 1, 2009 at 2:54 PM, Dan Kegel<d...@kegel.com> wrote:

> http://build.chromium.org/buildbot/waterfall/builders/Chromium%20Linux%20(valgrind)/builds/1671/steps/valgrind%20test:%20unit/logs/stdio
> introduces 26 new unintialized memory references and two leaks.
> That's a big enough batch that it might be a good idea
> to revert it and commit something later that isn't full of warnings.
>
> Or we could just go la la la la la and suppress them all.

Our Coverity static analyais on Aug 1 (Run 43, based on the
"LATEST" revision at 2009-08-01 00:00:00 US Pacific Time)
also reported many new defects in Hunspell.

If you're on Google's intranet, you can look at these Coverity
defects by logging into Coverity and clicking the "Hist. New Defects"
link (it should say "75") for Run ID 43.

Wan-Teh