Ian, well, i like your reply, so just tell me please for my own knowledge
one thing
is there ever a reason to allow flash (we are talking only flash here) to
fork WinMail.exe for example ?

i am a very light weight surfer, and i mostly read tech stuff, so my
experience with flash is mostly youtube

is this really something which any flash application does ?

does flash really expect to have access to 'program files' ?

if flash is expected to have access to it all, then you wouldn't have tried
to sandbox it in the first place, right ?
and btw, i read really a lot of the source code of chrome, and i still do, i
even used your sandbox API
to various tricks, and i even submitted patches and expect to do more in the
future