That one is know (we have a gyp issue filed from a while back).The problem
is that visual studio doesn't detect command line changes (well actually it
does as long as you do them in the IDE and don't leave the sln).
We believe we can 'fix' this limitation by having gyp emit a file containing
command line garp for each project and then having the relevant files treat
that as an additional dependency. But its been on the back burner.

-BradN