Since the hang dialog comes up in the future after you've shifted your
focus elsewhere, if we did any sort of user interaction at all I'd
rather the plug-in could say "Ask user for permission to disable hang
monitor for this context right now".  The plug-in hits the breakpoint,
calls that function, and on successful return falls into the blocking
mode.  The browser could cache the response so that the user only has
to be asked once per tab (or browser session).

-scott