2009/9/14 Jeremy Orlow <jor...@google.com>

> Should we be using 2008 or 2005?  On some other thread, it sounded like
> 2008 is 10-20% slower on the z600's.  Also we can't do windows WebKit work
> with it, right?

I just got a z600 box and I was wondering about Webkit on Windows and VS
2008.  According to the docs at webkit.org, VS 2008 is not supported, yet. I
wonder how others deal with this issue. Do they have both 2005 and 2008 on
z600 or is there a hidden trick to build Webkit (not as a part of Chrome)
with VS 2008 ?

Jungshik