On Mon, Sep 21, 2009 at 4:52 AM, Elliot Glaysher (Chromium)
<e...@chromium.org> wrote:

> On Sun, Sep 20, 2009 at 7:43 PM, Evan Martin <e...@chromium.org> wrote:
>> - CSS occasionally lost while browsing
>> My response: I think I've seen this too, but I had been assuming it's
>> site glitches.  Does this ring any bells for anyone?
>
> I see this at least twice a day on my home connection. A site will
> load except for the corresponding CSS. There doesn't appear to be a
> pattern to it.

I see this on both Mac and Linux and I've heard complaints about it
from Windows users in my family. In my personal case, it's usually
coupled with pages that doesn't load ("The webpage at ... might be
temporarily down.") with an:

   Error 2 (net::ERR_FAILED): Unknown error.

Reloading usually solves the issue, but it still seems like my running
version of Chromium can get into a state where I either get garbled
pages (lack of CSS) or pages that aren't available pretty frequently
-- even though I'm accessing pretty major sites like http://news.com/
or http://jp.dk/ that I (almost) never have trouble accessing from
other browsers. Does anyone know of a bug (http://crbug.com/) that
track this issue?