Right--the question is for the long term if this will be a useful feature to
keep around or if we'll be dropping it once the Mac tests work. I'll take
the change either way but I can appreciate the extra granularity that this
would provide.

Pam:

> having a way to say "oh, it's 'only' the image that's bad" will increase
> maintenance burden and support ignoring problems.

We already have layout tests that deserve more attention than they get (thus
the LTTF). IMAGEFAIL tests are no less broken than TEXTFAIL, and if the
long-term aim is to not have *any* FAILs in the file anyway then I can see
real use in the granularity.

Avi