I'm not convinced that we should bother users with this kind of stuff. If an
advanced user want to see what's consuming resources, they can open the task
manager.
If we want this for debugging, perhaps it should live behind a flag. It
would be cool if some kind combo of dev tools + extensions could allow
developers to be notified of conditions like this.