I'm against having completely independent bugs for the same feature.
That makes it hard to figure out if a change has been done on all
platforms etc. Having a closed parent bug for the 3 platform bugs is a
bit weird, but makes it easy to navigate the bug for all platforms and
is easy to create too (having e.g. one bug per platform that each says
"See issue XXX and YYY for windows and mac part of this change" is
hard to create and error-prone).