I'm looking over our issue tracker and we currently have 10 bugs that are
marked as P0 (of which the majority haven't been touched in over 5 days),
and 17 issues that are marked as releaseblock-dev, either of which by
themselves would warrant attention.  Until we have these under control, I'm
holding the Dev channel release for all platforms.  I'll work with folks
tomorrow when I come in to determine what issues we have and how best to
clear them, so we can work through these issues quickly and not block the
release train.

http://code.google.com/p/chromium/issues/list?can=2&q=label:ReleaseBlock-Dev&colspec=ID+Stars+Pri+Area+Type+Status+Summary+Modified+Owner+Mstone+OS&cells=tiles

<http://code.google.com/p/chromium/issues/list?can=2&q=label:ReleaseBlock-Dev&colspec=ID+Stars+Pri+Area+Type+Status+Summary+Modified+Owner+Mstone+OS&cells=tiles>
http://code.google.com/p/chromium/issues/list?can=2&q=pri:0&colspec=ID+Stars+Pri+Area+Type+Status+Summary+Modified+Owner+Mstone+OS&x=mstone&y=area&cells=tiles