About the only one that I could think to be a blocker would be the CNN
bug since it's probably in the top10 pages, but I heard it also
happens in firefox as well, so it may not even be our regression.

I think we also have a better handle on the ui_tests bug for Mac, at
least in that we haven't seen it recently. I think that one can be
downgraded to P1 if we want to keep it open for tracking. It doesn't
seem to be causing the horrible ui_test failures it once was which
makes it no longer a dev blocker.

--
Mike Pinkerton
Mac Weenie