Will we have any chance to ship both, and randomly select (at startup
time??) between the two dictionaries?  Alternatively, could we ship a series
of dev builds, and alternate use of old an new dictionaries.

The bottom line IMO is that when running experiments, you need the closest
to apples-apples comparisons.  Comparisons across different user groups
(beta vs stable?), and different time periods (last months, vs next month),
tend to include too much noise.  Also note that experiments often have "long
lasting impact," by which I mean that IF the dictionary is "problematic,"
then users will proceed into the future to avoid using it, and this will
persist even after we correct the problems.

Do you have any way of supporting and (without asking the user) providing
new vs old dictionaries?

Thanks,

Jim