estimatedSize is useless. neither chromium nor safari really uses it (we
save it "in case we might wanna do something with it in the future", but
that's about it).

in chromium, we currently have a hard limit of 5MB per origin. it's pretty
easy to write code that would allow users/extensions to increase it, but the
big issue is that we don't know yet how we want to manage quotas (per origin
DB quota? per origin quota for DBs + local storage + app cache?
per-something else quotas? and what's the best way to change/increase it and
not allow malicious apps to fill up the hard drive at the same time?). i
think we're really close to tackling these issues and should have a quota
management system in place soon.

dumi