On Sat, Nov 21, 2009 at 12:06 PM, Evan Martin <e...@chromium.org> wrote:

> This works for warnings we know about now, but not warnings that will
> occur in the future, which is the larger problem.
> I'd say we break the automated Ubuntu builds every couple of weeks
> (and get an additional report from users at about that same rate).

What I'm concerned about is that occasionally these warnings may be real and
useful, rather than always being stupid.  It seems like each warning should
be something we at least take a look at to make sure it's not a concern,
which is why I'm uneasy just disabling warnings.  (This goes for Jens'
compile error case too.)

PK