On Fri, Nov 20, 2009 at 23:34, Darin Fisher <da...@chromium.org> wrote:

> We could define a function that must be called before you can use code in
> base/.  You could add a call to this everywhere that we currently create the
> AtExitManager.  Or, maybe we could combine those somehow.

Thanks for the ideas! That inspired me to choose current solution (
http://codereview.chromium.org/431008) after experimenting with some other
choices.

I'm thinking about removing the other Singletons in time_win.cc. They're not
so evil, but their presence might encourage creating more Singletons
unnecessarily. And on Vista, we have better time calls, which don't have the
rollover issue etc.