Hi, Anton,

Thanks for the additional information. I tried several points on that graph.
They didn't show any revision information at first, but a few seconds later
the frame loaded. Now I can look at other data points without any delay.

Since it works sometimes, I suspect that the problem is in the network (a
timeout, partial result sent, proxy error, or something of that sort),
rather than an actual bug in the data file or parsing.

What happens if you click the "Show Changelog" button, either with or
without changing the revision range? It should (re)load the svn log for the
range shown.

- Pam