On Thu, Dec 3, 2009 at 10:21 AM, Dimitri Glazkov <dglaz...@google.com>
 wrote:

> How about we turn red for unexpected crashiness?

Makes sense to me. We can just not retry tests that unexpectedly crash.

On Thu, Dec 3, 2009 at 10:09 AM, Dirk Pranke <dpra...@google.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Dec 3, 2009 at 10:07 AM, Ojan Vafai <o...@google.com> wrote:
> > The test is consistently crashing when run with all the other tests, but
> > passing when we retry it in isolation. Note that the test is listed as an
> > unexpected flaky test on the waterfall. This is one of the downsides of
> > retrying failing tests. We can't distinguish flakiness from this case. We
> > just need to careful to not ignore unexpected flakiness on the waterfall.
> > Note that the dashboard only shows the result from the first run.
> Including
> > the retry results from the bots seems like more trouble than it's worth.
>
> Agreed. However, why aren't the webkit bots orange in the main waterfall?

They are orange. We don't show orange in the console view or summary view at
the top part of the waterfall though. I'm not really sure why. Nicolas, you
know? I know in the console view we use orange to mean something else, but
maybe we should not overload the meaning of orange so much. :)