On Thu, Dec 3, 2009 at 7:33 PM, Nicolas Sylvain <nsylv...@chromium.org> wrote:

> On Thu, Dec 3, 2009 at 10:25 AM, Ojan Vafai <o...@chromium.org> wrote:
>>
>> On Thu, Dec 3, 2009 at 10:21 AM, Dimitri
>> Glazkov <dglaz...@google.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> How about we turn red for unexpected crashiness?
>>
>> Makes sense to me. We can just not retry tests that unexpectedly crash.

>>> Agreed. However, why aren't the webkit bots orange in the main waterfall?
>>
>> They are orange. We don't show orange in the console view or summary view
>> at the top part of the waterfall though.
>>
>> I'm not really sure why. Nicolas, you know?
>
> No idea, did you not write this? :)
>

>> I know in the console view we use orange to mean something else, but maybe
>> we should not overload the meaning of orange so much. :)
>
> I think it's the goal of the console view to try hard not to attribute
> flakiness to a change that most likely did not cause it.
> The flakiness dashboard does a good job tracking this already.
> That said, if someone can find a good color for "fail again", then I'd use
> it and use orange like on the waterfall.

Yellow*

note:
* this is my only contribution to this list. I am proud to advance
both, technology and society with my contribution<s>s</s>.

note2:
Chromium is kind of awesome, but on my Ubuntu crash a bit too much. I
am looking forward for a stable version. Dudes!, speed the thing. Will
be this thing in the hoven for much longer? I grown impatient.

ℱin del ℳensaje.