Thanks. Is it dke...@google.com, right?

> Please replace abc with the real bug number ... oddly,
> there wasn't one, so I just filed 29598 for this.

Oh, I sorry about that. I was going to update after I filed all bugs. Done.

> Are you going to stand by to disable all the tests that fail
> once this hits the bots?    There are going to be a ton.

I went trough logs on bots and disabled tests that are failing. I tried the
cl
on linux_valgrind, and it passed (linux_valgrind try-server does not run
ui_tests tho).
There may be other flaky ones, but I'm hoping that there shoudln't be many.

Oh, by the way, i found that the same thing is happening on mac side as
well,
but I'm not familiar with mac. Can someone take care of mac side?

- oshima