On Tue, Dec 8, 2009 at 1:54 PM, oshima <osh...@chromium.org> wrote:

> On Tue, Dec 8, 2009 at 1:08 PM, Stuart Morgan
> <stuartmor...@chromium.org>wrote:
>
>> On Tue, Dec 8, 2009 at 1:05 PM, oshima <osh...@chromium.org> wrote:
>> > Ok, so mac is using the same script, correct?
>>
>> Yep, same script.
>>
>> > I can make a changelist, but I need
>> > a way to test it on mac. Can you or someone else help me on this?
>>
>> Sure, although testing the script change on the Mac isn't the tricky
>> part; the difficult part is going over all the recent Mac valgrind bot
>> logs and making sure you have suppressed all the tests that are
>> currently failing there.
>>

> Thanks. Yes, I made a script that fetches logs and find errors.
> I'll collect a couple of iterations so that we can cover all of them.

These are tests that failed in last 5 iterations.

ui_tests
AutomationProxyTest.NavigateToURLWithTimeout1
AutomationProxyTest.NavigateToURLWithTimeout2
BrowserEncodingTest.TestEncodingAutoDetect
DOMStorageTest.FLAKY_LocalStorageLayoutTests
ErrorPageTest.FLAKY_DNSError_Basic
ErrorPageTest.FLAKY_DNSError_GoBack1
ErrorPageTest.FLAKY_DNSError_GoBack2
ErrorPageTest.FLAKY_DNSError_GoBack2AndForward
ErrorPageTest.FLAKY_DNSError_GoBack2Forward2
NewTabUITest.ChromeInternalLoadsNTP
NewTabUITest.NTPHasThumbnails
NewTabUITest.UpdateUserPrefsVersion
SessionHistoryTest.FLAKY_LocationReplace
WorkerTest.FLAKY_LimitTotal
WorkerTest.LimitPerPage
WorkerTest.MultipleWorkers
WorkerTest.WorkerXhrHttpLayoutTests