I was wondering if worker processes have a profile affinity too. Eric's
bringing up Databases in workers right now and databases are definitely
per-profile. I'd vote to assert that a worker process only runs workers on
behalf one profile, just like renderers.

>ResourceMessageFilter has a reference to a Profile object - are these
Profile objects global
> (for example, in the typical situation of a single profile + incognito,
are there only two Profile
> objects in the Browser process)?

Yes.

The fact that a worker process can host at most one worker certainly does
simplify things for the time being ;)