Oh, yes, that wouldn't be surprising :-/ There now is a new WebKit API for
setting the scrollbar colors in Linux, and theWebKit change doesn't set the
colors. That's waiting for the second half of the changelist which is
pending in http://codereview.chromium.org/400027

Even after that pending changelist is going to be submitted, the pixel tests
will probably fail, as the new code has slightly different pixel values than
the old code. We could change that, but it would make the code much uglier.

So, at this time, there are a couple of choices. Let me know, what you
prefer:

 - fix the problem with the black scrollbars in testshell. This is easy.
The WebKit change currently sets all colors to zero, unless somebody
explicitly sets them to something else. We can pick different default values
that will at least make the scrollbars visible. This would still require
rebasing the pixel tests. And we have to make a decision on whether to apply
this as an incremental change or whether to rollback the current WebKit change.
It's gonna be a rely simple low-risk change.

 - add ugly backwards compatibility code that realizes the situation when
colors for the scrollbars have never been set and that then falls back on
using the exact same old pixel values. I am not in favor of this, but if the
consensus is that that's what we should do, I'll change the code
accordingly.

Markus