Peter,

I am aware there will be synchronization issues. I am a grad student who has
been studying concurrent and lock-free data structures for a while now. I'm
actually hoping to apply some of my research in Chromium as a proof of
concept.

I'm also interested in looking into state that is already shared but makes
excessive use of locking and may be hindering performance. Any shared state
applying iterators of some kind would be interesting as well for me.

Thanks,

Fady