Maybe it's not related but,
each time I reload an extension (and sometimes when I add one),all browser
action icons failed to render, the allocated space in the browser action bar
is good but no more icons or popups.

version : 4.0.222.12, start flags : databases and localstorage, windows
seven
I have adblock+ up to date and some personal extensions using the browser
action bar.

I'll try without addblock+ (only my extensions) and we'll see if it's
adblock+ in cause.