Hi,

First of all, thanks for this extension :)

But I get troubble : It tries to check credentials and then I get
"undefined". When I inspect code, I see this error : "Uncaught Error:
NETWORK_ERR: XMLHttpRequest Exception 101", line 184. I'm using proxy
with authentication, it might be that ? I will trying this tonight at
home without proxy ...

Vincent.