Looks sharp, I like it!  Just uploaded one of my extension, a couple of
thoughts:

 - My first upload attempted responded with an error saying
'"description" in manifest exceeds maximum size limit of 132
characters.'  Maybe add that restriction to the manifest.json documentation?
 - My second upload attempted responded with an error saying 'Manifest
should not have "update_url".'  Again, it'd be nice to have a note of
that somewhere up front.*
 - Any reason why I have to manually upload a logo and it just can't
grab the 32x32 image from my extension?
 - I was a little confused that the web page has a section named
"Description" that I can fill out (the same name as the description
field in my manifest -- which seems to be used more as a title on the
web page).
 - Speaking of web page vs. manifest, any reason why the expanded
description, homepage URL and support URL can't be added to the manifest
file?  Seems like that would make things more consistent.

Overall though, it's very smooth and easy to use.  I'm excited to see
where this goes.

* Also: will you be allowing extensions hosted on Google to have a
custom update URL?  I'm guessing no, but thought I'd find out for sure.

Colin