Users of the Gallery are confused about the fact that the current
theme doesn't show up on the extensions page. They're installing
themes and can't figure out how to uninstall them. The feature is just
not discoverable enough.

https://chrome.google.com/extensions/detail/cmlgpmohaiipknnpohhedfljbjmckmgo