Hello Everybody,

As i found my way to Google Chrome - Chromium Extensions i was eager
to try some myself.

I have installed Google Chrome Beta for Mac 4.0.249.30 & it has
updated itself automaticly to 4.0.249.43 - Filename "Google
Chrome.app"
I also have installed Chromium & try to regullary update the Snapshot
Dev Build for Mac 4.0.278.0 (35139) - Filename "Chromium.app"

Until now i was unaware there was a third option being the Dev build
you link Mac users to "http://www.chromium.org/getting-involved/dev-
channel#TOC-Mac" , so i downloaded this version aswell
However this version seems to be the same as my auto updated Google
Chrome - also filename: "Google Chrome.app" suggest a closer relation
to the Beta build Google Chrome then to the Dev Snapshot build
Chromium.

So now i have 3 different Chrome(ium) Applications - i want to run the
extensions & read it wont run in Google Chrome current versions ,
which for Mac as in getting started said is the Chrome Beta.
I try it anyway & they wont even install.

So Next inline was the non Snapshot Dev build that according to the
"Getting Started" should run extensions & a link to dl it is also
there. So i expect to see extensions anytime soon now.
I try & they wont install on it. Same behaviour as in my auto updated
Google Chrome Beta.

I still have one untested Browser, The Snapshot Dev Build not named
Google Chrome but Chromium instead, updated Today for this occasion.
I try to install an extension again & it installs & seems working. I
Install all 6 available demo extensions & all seem to work fine.
As i understand the Beta's & regular Dev builds (named Google Chrome
Not Chromium) qre pulled however from this snapshots build directory
anyway, still i have had snapshots that acted strangle & even chrashed
(on quit)
This can be found at "http://build.chromium.org/buildbot/snapshots/";
but is not intended for use

So for this reason i post this message to point to you the suggested
Mac version doesn't run Extensions & the available alternative is the
snapshot Dev Build Chromium

I hope this post was usefull