Keith Rowland
 More options Dec 29, 8:31 am
The Link you gave me to the DEV release of Google Chrome for Mac does
not have extensions! I'm developing an extension that plays mp3s, so
my dilema.

    Reply    Reply to author    Forward        Report spam     Rate
this post:

PhistucK
 More options Dec 29, 8:33 am
Oh, I am so sorry, I misread the Dev Update post.
You are right, currently, other than using the developer build of
Chromium,
there is no way to make extensions work on Mac. But a Dev release
should be
out soon to fix that, probably next week.
☆PhistucK