I just tried creating a "call-to-action" overlay for my YouTube
OpenComments video and because it included a link to the Chrome
extensions gallery, it was rejected with the following message:

The term "google.com" in your Call-to-Action doesn't meet our editoral
guidelines.

Googlers who are watching this forum, would you please see what can be
done about fixing this? Or is it Google policy to not allow YouTube
visitors to not be able to download extensions from YouTube?