Hi,

   I'm not familiar with YouTube's call-to-action overlays, but I asked
around and got some information here.  YouTube only filters out "google" in
the adtext of a call-to-action.  If you use
https://chrome.google.com/extensions/... in the display URL of your
call-to-action and not in the first two lines of text, then it should be
approved.

Hope this helps,
~Arne