When going to the Top Rated section and then to one of the ninety something
pages, the results are pretty weird.
For example, right now, the ratings in page
90<https://chrome.google.com/extensions/list/rating/90>are like this -
Classic green theme by palkiapwns (at) hotmail.com
*(2.5 stars) (13)* - 185 users
A green version of the classic theme.
Wayback Lookup by pyroraptor07
*(0 stars) (0)* - 43 users
Lookup old versions of a page using the Wayback Machine.
Muelsfell Hit Counter by AlDragon
*(0 stars) (0) - 0 users*
A quick hack to count hits/misses in the browser game 'Muelsfell'.
New tab w/ clock and current project entry by kalebnyq
*(2.5 stars) (7)* - 22 users
An attempt to achieve productivity through minimalism. An alternative to the
distractions of a "Most Visited" or "Speed Dial" tab. (The Location and
Bookmark Bars provide that functionality...

This does not look right.

☆PhistucK