No More Countdowns - Automatic Downloads.

Torrents.ru Rating by legrus
5 (21) - 145 users
Shows upload/download statistics and rating at torrents.ru
TooManyTabs for Chrome by visibotech
4.5 (97) - 8,792 users
Manage your tabs, improve your browsing, and maintain your sanity when
you have many tabs open.
FlashBlock by ruzanow
4.5 (232) - 12,103 users
FlashBlock for Chrome.

But can someone please tell me how i managed to get above extensions
with more votes and twice and 5x my users but below someone with 1/8
of my users and 1/3 of my votes??

i think there is a typo in the calculations somewhere...because that
just doesn't look right