In the manifest.json i match on the specific site i want to autofill.
Then when that url is matched i call fillLogin.js

The javascript then finds all the parts that need to be filled in, and
does so (works)

I then try to submit this form but in normal forms with an ID or a
Name assigned it's no problem. This form however has neither of those
and i can't find a way to submit it.

Besides this there is also an options page and a background page. So
the user can enter the credentials they want to use.