Hi Peter,

I'm aware that I can't submit a node element. but I should be able to
submit a form by using submit(). But I can't in this situation with an
input element named submit in the form.

so I have to click() the submit button instead.

In other forms I was able to use submit()

Should I remove the bug report ? I'm not sure anymore now ...