I would also heartily suggest Burying Ceasar.

Also I just read a book called "The Chamberlain Tradition"  It was
published between Munich and the Outbreak of war.  Suffice it to say, it is  a
unique vantage point.

Sincerely,

John J. Morgan
Attorney at Law
22 Fifth  Street
Stamford, CT 06905
(ph) 203-356-1505
(fx)  203-357-8397
jmor...@pmpalawyer.com

jmorgan...@aol.com

This  email is intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is
addressed  and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or
otherwise exempt  from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this
email is not the  intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible
for delivering the  message to the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any  dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
communication is
strictly  prohibited. If you have received this communication in error,
please immediately  notify us by telephone and return the original message to
us at the listed email  address. Thank You