I enjoyed Lynne Olson's book too, and she has another coming out next week
that will be of interest to us,
*Citizens of London: The Americans Who Stood with Britain in Its Darkest,
Finest Hour *

See
http://www.amazon.com/Citizens-London-Americans-Britain-Darkest/dp/1400067588/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1264835347&sr=1-1