Antoine,

Thanks for this information. It drew me to the website of Éditions Tallandier, where I found new (to me) French translations of My African Journey, Step by Step, Thoughts and Adventures, My Early Life, selected wartime speeches in Discours de guerre, and some choice (unclear to me whose abridgment) in two 2-volume sets of the Second World War. Do Tallandier have more volumes in the pipeline? How popular are they, if you know?

Ron Cohen