From: Keith Leonard <k.t.p.leon...@cox.net>
To: churchillchat <churchillchat@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Fri, Jan 31, 2014 9:22 pm
Subject: Re: [ChurchillChat] Re: The day a nation buried WW2 leader Winston
Churchill

I was 9-years-old at the time and  I remember the headlines in the Boston Globe
and Boston Herald.  I also remember the solemnity of the event on television.
Even then we were aware of the impact he had on world affairs and numerous
generations, most particularly, the WWII generation.

Respectfully,

Keith Thomas Leonard
k.t.p.leon...@cox.net