Pat: Thanks for the kind words and valuable correction. I have asked *The
Weekly Standard* to change it to my final draft, which is posted, with
links to video and the Battle Hymn, on my website:
https://richardlangworth.com/funeral

>  I linked the Mormon Tabernacle Choir performance because I could not
find an online version of the Battle Hymn as sung at St. Pauls. If anybody
can supply a link, I would be glad to have it.