Dear John,

"Give it a try and let us know what you think", you write.

I wanted a quick way of being reminded of the origin of the phrase "bodyguard of lies" - I have the book of the same name but cannot lay my hands on it at the moment.

I looked up on the site - the full answer was in the second "hit" :

http://www.winstonchurchill.org/publications/finest-hour/45-finest-hour-130/1984-correct-attributions-or-red-herrings

Excellent new resource ! Extremely helpful ! Congratulations on the designers.

With all best wishes,

Professor Antoine CAPET, FRHistS
Head of British Studies
University of Rouen